Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different?
Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
Proof of Work
We are excited to be rapidly scaling our institutional sales team and are looking for an Institutional Sales and Solutions (IRS) – Trading Technology to join Kraken’s meaningful mission based team!
The Institutional Sales team is responsible for building relationships with the leading institutional investors in crypto. This runs the gamut from crypto-native funds through the largest players in traditional finance. Our team makes sure prospective clients understand the breadth of Kraken’s institutional offerings, which include spot, futures, custody, staking, and credit. We are hiring a new team member to focus on growing our Trading Technology offerings, APIs used by the leading market makers and proprietary trading firms to access Kraken’s highly liquid spot and futures markets .
We are seeking a highly ambitious, proactive and experienced sales professional to help us build meaningful and lucrative relationships with our clients, focused primarily on API-driven trading. Kraken has a highly liquid exchange, sophisticated and reliable APIs, and an account management team. You will source fresh business opportunities through your personal network, work with the account management team to identify qualified leads, and connect with our marketing team to identify ways to reach more of these customers.
This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success. This is also a brilliant opportunity for a sales driven professional who wants to shape the future of the crypto industry for our institutional clients.
Do you want to raise the bar in the crypto-industry with us as our new Institutional Sales and Solution Manager? Apply now! We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
This is a fully remote position. We are accepting applications from candidates based in North America and Europe.
- Drive the institutional sales efforts for our Trading Technology offerings
- Generate, filter, and pursue client leads, respond to inbound opportunities, and assist team members in doing the same
- Work closely with high net worth individuals, crypto corporates, hedge funds and other institutions to understand their needs and how Kraken can best serve them
- Be a Kraken advocate in promoting our full product suite and company’s values to new and existing clients
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best in class client experience 7 days a week
- Partner with Krakenites to help drive product development, prioritization and strategy
Skills you should HODL
- 1+ years professional experience in crypto custody, trading, staking or a similar environment
- Proficient in API Integration: You have a deep understanding of API integration and connectivity, with a proven track record of working with APIs in a trading or financial environment. Some knowledge of financial APIs (REST/ WS for crypto, FIX for traditional markets, or anything similar) and experience with automated trading bots and their strategies
- Technical Aptitude: You possess a technical aptitude that allows you to effectively communicate and collaborate with developers, engineers, and technical teams to ensure seamless API integration for clients
- API-driven Sales Experience: You have experience in API-driven sales, including demonstrating how API solutions can meet the specific needs of institutional clients, market makers, and proprietary trading firms
- Knowledge of Trading Protocols: Familiarity with industry-standard trading protocols (e.g., FIX Protocol) and their integration into trading systems is a plus
- Problem-Solving Skills: You excel at identifying and solving complex technical challenges related to API connectivity and can offer innovative solutions to clients
- API Documentation and Training: You are capable of creating and delivering API documentation and training materials to help clients understand and use Kraken’s APIs effectively
Location Tagging: #US #EU #LI-remote
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.