💼Scope of Role & Key Responsibilities:
The main objective of this role is to proactively acquire and effectively manage a portfolio of esteemed Institutional and VIP users. As a pivotal point of contact both internally and externally, you will be entrusted with delivering exceptional service and support to our most valued users, while driving business growth and fostering long-term partnerships.
In Institutional Coverage you’ll:
- Develop and apply your insights to identify impactful partnership opportunities for BitMart institutional and VIP users.
- Explore business opportunities and drive the plan for execution.
- Liaise with internal product partners to facilitate product improvements and to provide great experiences to users.
- Assist customer service workflows, streamline user management rules, and actively track the status of key institutional users.
- Build strong relationships with users, decipher product improvement needs, and work cross-functionally to provide solutions.
- Be an ambassador of BitMart, constantly improving your knowledge of our offering and sharpening your knowledge of best market practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year and above working experience in banking, investment, trading, or Crypto experience is a plus.
- Open to working with users and cross-functional teams from different countries.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Professional in Mandarin speaking and writing will be a plus to deal with mandarin user and counterpart.
- Have significant deal experience in tech or financial services.
- Driven to grow, learn and passion in the crypto space.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to produce quality presentations and other material for user meetings/pitches.
- Preferred local Singapore resident without work pass sponsorship.