Want to help build Web 3.0? Triton One seeks system administrators who are passionate about working on the latest blockchain technology. We operate the largest Solana RPC deployment with 24/7 operations coverage. This position is open for someone located in approximately the UTC+8 time zone. We are a fully remote team spread across the globe.
- Respond to customer support requests.
- Participate in support shifts as needed. We provide 24/7 customer support.
- Maintain documentation and deployment playbooks.
- Modify server configurations when requested.
- Test configurations before deployment.
- Deploy new configurations to the production environment.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology in our space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience with Solana, Ethereum, Terra, or other blockchain technologies.
- Strong understanding of Linux based operating systems and networking.
- Strong experience with HAproxy or similar load balancing software.
- Prior experience with Ansible.
- Strong hardware knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus
- Golang, Rust or Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We speak several languages, but work mostly in English.
- We provide competitive compensation, based on experience, on an hourly contract basis or full-time employment (We’re flexible).
- Payment via USDC-SPL or several fiat currencies.
About Triton One Triton One provides infrastructure services for Solana and other ecosystems. Our projects include global-scale Solana RPC deployments, Wormhole Guardian (BSC, Ethereum, Solana, Terra), and an upcoming Arweave gateway/cache. We are Solana natives who provide bespoke infrastructure for DeFi & NFT applications. Join us and help build Web 3.0!
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/Resume and salary expectations.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.