The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry, and this is what you thrive on! When things go south, you are the person who gets us back on our feet, after which you work with whoever is necessary to implement the « lessons learned ».
We are looking for people who can think on their feet, who can handle responsibility and who don’t give up, no matter the time of day, the location, or the nature of the incident. You also need to have a strong technical background, because we are very much an IT driven company, and most incidents will be of a technical nature.
When you’re done with coordinating the firefighting effort, your focus will be on proactive analysis and change management to ensure we don’t fall down the same hole twice! In short: you own the incident, you drive the solution, you make sure it doesn’t happen again!
Here’s what you’ll do in a nutshell:
- Global Incident Response Coordination.
- Follow up and monitor all incidents both technical and non-technical.
- Act as an escalation point.
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their support groups are resolved and that service is restored.
- Chair the postmortem calls and track the preventive measures, action items, etc.
- Monthly Incident analysis, review, and reporting.
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trends of repetitive Incidents.
- Ownership of knowledge database for historical reference and change management
- Escalate all process issues to the Incident Manager.=
- Extensive understanding of cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and their service offering.
- 3+ years of experience in structuring and responding to incident response scenarios or similar background.
- 3+ years of experience in positions related to incident management within SLA-critical IT or fintech environments.
- Experience with defining and running requirements-gathering exercises during postmortem activities (change management).
- Experience working within the ITIL framework.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English
Who you are
We are looking for someone who always brings their A-game to the office. We put a large emphasis on your ability to deliver when things don’t go according to plan. You do this because of your strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
We value your high integrity and your structured, methodical approach to your work. Having the capacity to manage simultaneous incidents comes as second nature to you as the role requires solid structuring, coordinating, and planning.
Finally, your ability to prioritise, establish order, and maintain focus in stressful situations will be key to success, keeping your cool while those about you lose theirs is part of who you are.
Our team consists of talent from multiple backgrounds across different time zones, and we strongly embrace and encourage diversity as it only strengthens the team dynamic.
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- A chance to work with top talent from across the globe (70+ nationalities)
- Ample team-building and bonding activities
- Great overseas travel opportunities
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter deriv.zohorecruit.eu.