Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
Stardust seeks an In-House Counsel, Legal Affairs to serve as our primary legal support for legal matters spanning across all teams. You will be the trusted advisor guiding stakeholders on daily issues to huge strategic initiatives.
- Drafting and negotiating complex and high-profile agreements with game studios, blockchain partners, and more
- Drafting internal and external legal policies for the company
- Ensuring GDPR and CCPA compliance across company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal and compliance issues
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company, including SEC and policy changes around NFTs, blockchain, and gaming.
- Working with executives to understand any legal risks and or concerns on technology products
- Understanding of laws and regulation around marketplaces and money transfer roles
- Developing the foundation for legal affairs at Stardust
- Juris Doctorate, admission to state bar (either New York or California) and strong academic credentials
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in a large law firm and/or in-house counsel in a startup environment
- Able to provide legal advisory, protection, and services to the company across all businesses in different countriesYou are experienced with establishing and maintaining in-house legal documents systematically
- Strong drafting and legal writing skills; have excellent communication (written and verbal), negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills; and have an ability to work well under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities in a time-sensitive environment
- You are passionate about the blockchain space
- You have understanding of gaming and/or NFTs
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.