CleanSpark is America’s Bitcoin Miner, driving innovation in an ever-changing industry. We’re seeking passionate individuals to be part of our growth and contribute to the exciting world of bitcoin. If you have a keen interest in cryptocurrency, and thrive in challenging environments, we want to hear from you!
As a CleanSpark team member, you’ll be at the forefront of the global bitcoin revolution, shaping the future of sustainable mining. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, coupled with competitive benefits to support your overall well-being. Enjoy generous PTO, comprehensive health and life insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and more.
Ignite your passion for bitcoin and join CleanSpark today. Together, let’s shape the future of sustainable mining and make a lasting impact in the world of cryptocurrency. Apply now and be part of our innovative team!
CleanSpark is seeking a well-qualified Human Resources professional to support the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department. As our HR Specialist, you will be a crucial part of our HR team, contributing to the smooth execution of various HR functions and initiatives. Your role will involve providing exceptional administrative support, maintaining accurate HR records, and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about HR and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
This role is primarily located in our Atlanta, GA facilities, with occasional travel to our other Georgia locations, as well as our corporate offices in Henderson, NV. This position reports to the Regional People Manager.
- Recruitment Support:
- Assist in crafting compelling job descriptions and posting them on relevant job boards and platforms.
- Screen resumes and applications.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with multiple departments.
- Liaise with candidates, providing updates and timely feedback throughout the hiring process.
- Employee Lifecycle:
- Coordinate the onboarding process, including preparing new hire paperwork, conducting orientation sessions, and facilitating smooth integration into the organization.
- Prepare required paperwork for employee offboarding.
- HR Administration and Compliance:
- Support HR audits, data reporting, and other compliance-related activities for.
- Maintain HRIS systems, ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, benefits enrollment, and performance evaluations.
- Assist in the implementation and communication of HR policies and procedures.
- Stay informed about labor laws, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance.
- Projects and Process Improvement:
- Collaborate with the HR team on various projects, such as HR system implementations, policy updates, and process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to streamline HR processes and enhance efficiency.
- Employee Engagement and Administrative Support:
- Help coordinate and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Facilitate proper routing for employee relations issues and requests.
- Contribute to employee culture by fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years in a human resources role is required.
- Post-Secondary degree in human resources or a related field preferred.
- Experience with HRIS systems (Paylocity, Lever, Employee Navigator, Etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis on excel.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Work independently or with a team as necessary.
- Prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Quickly learn the organization’s talent management, payroll and benefits systems.
$50,000 – $65,000 a year
The salary range shown in each job posting indicates the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for that position across all locations in the US. However, individual pay is subject to variation within the range and is affected by additional considerations such as work location, relevant education or training, experience and job-related skills. Your recruiter can provide you with more information regarding the specific salary range for your position and how it was determined during the hiring process.
At CleanSpark, we are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace that values and respects the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of all individuals. We believe that diversity not only enriches our work environment but also fuels innovation and drives success.
We understand that traditional qualifications and experiences may not always fully capture an individual’s potential. Therefore, we strongly encourage all candidates, even those who may not meet the minimum qualifications listed in a job description, to apply for positions within our company. We recognize that skills, talents, and abilities can be developed and nurtured through various pathways, and we are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for growth and advancement to all.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.