Site cerenetwork Cere Network
Do you self-identify as a great multi-tasker?
Have you been yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a supporting role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
You’ll be immediately challenged to take ownership of key areas within the HR department and drive results. You will help provide organizational structure and the ability to meet business goals by effectively managing the employee’s lifecycle, voicing the employee’s needs and resolving their problems, providing kindness and understanding when needed and showing strong ethics.
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
– We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
– We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
– We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
– We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
– Recruit, interview, facilitate and onboard qualified applicants for open positions.
– Seek to improve the company process by collaborating with department heads; work with the growth department to optimize the hiring approaches; work with the marketing team to keep the onboarding process up to date, etc.
– Drive and support the continuous performance management process across the organization: performance reviews, 1 on 1’s, feedback loops, engagement & satisfaction surveys, etc.
– Handle disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
– Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
– Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
– Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters.
– Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
– Support the HR department’s knowledge base, dashboards and funnels that serve as a source of truth to the new hires and the rest of the company; analyse data and identify areas for improvement.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
– Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
– Basic knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations (Europe).
– Ability to quickly learn the organization’s management systems (Lever, Notion).
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.