Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 3,200 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager – UK, the HR Generalist will provide a range of core HR support and advice, playing a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, terminations, employment law compliance, and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship with all employees.
The position requires the ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have foundational HR knowledge and be passionate about maintaining culture, values, and a positive employee experience while creating scalable practices and delivering on the administration of all aspects of the employee lifecycle. They will own end-to-end processes so should view no task as too small and be eager to learn multiple aspects of people operations. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to both employee and business needs. We are looking for someone who exudes our core values and can balance the need for building operational efficiency with the importance of creating a positive and memorable experience for the team.
- Maintain all HR systems with a focus on data integrity and accuracy
- Coordinate payroll processes as needed
- Manage and track all employee information including disciplinary actions, employment changes
- Work the immigration process by partnering with employees, managers and immigration attorney
- Assist in employee benefits administration and enrollment
- Assist in managing leaves of absence
- Partner with the HR Manager to draft and administer employee policies; ensuring the programs, practices, and reporting are compliant
- Maintain ongoing relationships with all employees and act as a first line of defense and point of contact for employee questions and provide a superb employee experience
- Manage the employee lifecycle process, including recruiting, onboarding, benefits, off-boarding and systems administration while seeking ways to build out programs that embody our values
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience, policies, and procedures
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role
- 5 years experience in Human Resources department
- Experience in supporting tech start-ups preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or CIPD Level 5 in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of UK & EU employment law preferred
- Knowledge/experience with Ireland employment law is preferred (but not required)
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment, ethics, and problem-solving skills
- Global and cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and focus on data integrity and strong critical evaluation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Technologically savvy with experience working with various HRIS systems
What can you expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.