What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
We are seeking a dynamic and versatile HR Generalist who excels in both HR Business Partner (HRBP) functions and HR Operations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a remote working environment and possess the ability to provide comprehensive HR support to teams globally. This role is particularly suited for someone who is adaptable and open to working in a startup atmosphere, where innovation and hands-on contributions are highly valued. The successful candidate will manage HRBP responsibilities as well as HR Operations tasks, including overseeing the HRIS system, collaborating with global vendors, and supporting the entire employee lifecycle. Strong process development and SOP-building skills are essential for this role.
Responsibilities – HR Business Partner
- Act as a strategic partner to business leaders and managers, understanding their needs and aligning HR strategies to drive business objectives.
- Provide expert guidance on employee relations, performance management, talent development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with leadership to design and implement HR programs that enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and productivity.
- Assist in workforce planning and talent acquisition efforts, ensuring the recruitment and onboarding of top-tier talent.
- Manage and maintain the HRIS system (e.g., Rippling), ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee data and records.
- Collaborate with global vendors and partners to optimize HR processes and services, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the end-to-end employee lifecycle, including new hire orientation, employee development, promotions, transfers, and offboarding.
- Develop and maintain HR policies, procedures, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to streamline HR operations and ensure consistency.
- Oversee payroll administration and benefits administration, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup culture, contributing to the creation and evolution of HR processes that align with the company’s growth trajectory.
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to wear multiple hats in a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Drive innovative approaches to HR challenges and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (4 years) as an HR Generalist, with a focus on both HRBP functions and HR Operations.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS systems (e.g., Rippling), vendor management, and benefits administration. Strong knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices across multiple regions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically while executing with attention to detail.
- Prior experience in a startup or fast-growing environment is highly desirable. HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
Internet or phone reimbursement
Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Polygon Labs is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.