At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal.
We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM testnet, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts.
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
At Matter Labs we work with some of the most gifted and dedicated talent in the industry, and attracting and retaining each individual contributor is critical. As part of the People team you will play a key role in ensuring its core mission: to create an environment where exceptional talent flocks to and thrives.
We are growing at super sonic pace and so hiring for our Operations/HR team is essential for us to support our people in this growth. We are looking for an amazing HR Director who will be the first hire for us in this function. This truly is a great opportunity for someone with HR Generalist experience to really impact the HR processes we need to be successful in scaling the business and our people. We’re still a small team that lends itself to high degrees of accountability and autonomy which you won’t find working at a larger organization (you can have a real impact, and grow faster personally and professionally than you would anywhere else). This can also fast track your career advancement. We care about results only, and give lots of trust while working on strong alignment to achieve those results.
You will have a large degree of autonomy in shaping the role and day-to-day tasks.
- Managing the delivery of all generalist HR activities and creating and implementing an HR Strategy
- Manage and develop the benefit program & strategy; designing a competitive program for employees
- Construct the compensation philosophy and administration associated with compensation and equity
- Map the employee journey and lifecycle: from interviewing, onboarding, training & development, to exit interviews
- Onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and tech
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis, providing coaching and counsel related to employee concerns, company programs, development, etc.
- Manage employee relations within the organization
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching that enables leaders to make sound decisions and promote employee engagement and positive employee relations
- There will be a number of projects to take ownership of including talent management and succession planning, cultural engagement, Talent Development, DEI, Reward, HR Services
- Working with Talent Acquisition to drive recruitment and align on wider HR Strategies
- As the HR Director you will be reporting directly to the COO
- Fluent English speaker
- Detail and action-oriented individual with an owners’ mindset
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment
- Strong communicator, empathetic and personable, and can manage your emotions and those of others very well
- You are flexible, always seek to learn and grow, and aren’t afraid to pivot
- Take a collaborative approach to leadership and you love working with others
- Sense of humor appreciated
- 8+ years as an HR professional in a similar role
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience in a startup environment, or at a quickly scaling tech company – big plus if you have experience working closely with developers and tech teams specifically
- Strong working knowledge of all HR functional areas
- Domain knowledge in the different areas of HR including HR Generalist, Reward, Employee Lifecycle and Company Policy & Procedures
Working at Matter Labs
You will receive highly competitive compensation and equity options. The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to sit in one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive.
Working at Matter Labs it’s critically important that our goals and values (freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy) align. Building a potentially globally transformative product, we value diversity of thought, and believe that diversity of thought comes from diversity of backgrounds. We welcome applicants from across the spectrum of all: race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to let you know next steps in your applications as soon as possible.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.