As an HR Business Partner you partner directly with senior leadership in all strategic areas of Human Resources; your primary role will be to align our People, Talent and Culture priorities with our business objectives. You will play a key role in supporting our rapidly growing organization and provide a world-class experience to our talented team.
What you will do:
- Oversee the strategic development and direction of all HR related projects and processes
- Support leadership through organizational change and be the driver of new processes or frameworks
- Be a model of our culture and exemplify our values with every interaction, both internally and externally
- Act as a coach to leadership; helping them to solve people/talent/culture related topics and challenges
- Through a deep understanding of our business, participate in organizational design and development planning
- Run performance management cycles; advising on all areas of performance including career development, compensation, leveling, and mentoring
Who you are:
- A problem solver who takes the initiative to get to the root cause of an issue
- A strategic thinker who has a vision for organizational improvements as the company continues to grow and scale
- A trusted advisor who can support leadership and employees
What you have:
- 7+ years of experience in HR/People Operations (at least 3 years as an HRBP)
- An entrepreneurial mindsetAbility to see around corners and anticipate cross-functional issues before they arise
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- High degree of empathy
- Change management skills
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.