Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
This role will support overall team operations before transitioning into the periodic review workflow.
- Supporting completion of EDD reviews for high risk customers
- Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
- Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
- Leading projects related to EDD enhancements
- Remain current on global EDD standards such as FATF, as well as local requirements in regions that the company operates
- Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
- Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defence and other business units
- Drafting of documentation including, but not limited to policies, programs, procedures, guidance documents, training materials, and impact assessment/analysis
- Training of other employees
- ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
- Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT and sanctions risks
- Knowledge of global licensing requirements related to financial services and crypto related business activities
- Experience with complex beneficial ownership structures
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills
- Fluency in English plus Italian and/or French is a mandatory for this role due to required internal and external communications
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.binance.com.