Latitude.sh global computing platform was launched in 2019, enabling businesses to programmatically deploy single-tenant Bare Metal instances in different parts of the world.
We are a team of passionate individuals about hardware, software, and network infrastructure looking to build the fastest, easiest-to-use, developer-centric single-tenant Cloud infrastructure. If you share this passion, join our growing team of talented people and help build the future of the Internet.
As a Head of Sales, you will play a crucial role in driving new business acquisition and revenue growth. We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of successfully selling to new logos. As the leader of our sales force, you will be responsible for creating and directing sales strategies, setting sales goals, organizing and coordinating the efforts of staff to achieve corporate objectives. The ideal candidate possesses a « hunter DNA » demonstrating a relentless drive to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Implement a comprehensive GTM strategy, account mapping, generate a strong funnel and lead sales opportunity qualification.
- Recruit top-performing individuals for an effective prospecting sales team. Offer strong leadership and direction to guarantee the efficient implementation of strategies, including defining and assigning sales quotas to the team.
- Drive outbound success by identifying potential customer’s critical needs. Leading interactions and accurately positioning our value proposition allows for tailored pitches to meet specific needs and personas.
- Target potential customers with a high likelihood of conversion, and keep the sales funnel active with multiple touchpoints and ongoing leads.
- Collaborate on coordinating and strategizing leads, as well as qualifying sales opportunities.
- Reach out to potential customers and establish connections by utilizing industry experts and partnerships.
- Create a list of accounts with potential for short and long-term business growth, prioritized by sales objectives.
- Lead commercial offers and run contract negotiations in view of company interest.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with large experience and proven success in IaaS sales.
- Demonstrated success in developing global partnerships from the ground up.
- Presentation skills to small and large audiences.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a relentless drive to exceed targets and achieve success.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to navigate complex sales cycles and overcome objections.
- Ability to travel as required and spend a couple of weeks per quarter in Brazil HQ.
- A C1 level of English proficiency is required (advanced level).
Employment Type: W2 or 1099
What do we offer?
- Competitive Comp.
- Remote role (Global)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible working hours
We’re a lean, agile team of passionate professionals who believe in the power of innovation and creative problem-solving. As part of our team, you won’t be lost in the crowd – you’ll be an essential contributor, making a real impact from day one.
Our values at Latitude.sh guide us in all our work and partnerships. We’re proud to be an inclusive company, and we welcome all applicants for our open positions, regardless of their background, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, or disability. If these values speak to you, we’d love for you to become a part of our team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.latitude.sh.