We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
As part of its strong growth, Ledger is looking for a:
Head of Sales EMEA
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Sales Director EMEA. You will lead the EMEA sales team, grow the business and create a sales strategy to maintain our n1 leadership position on the market.
- Lead Europe regional sales, grow the business opening relevant retailers, mainly key consumer electronics in the area;
- Maximize revenue of existing partners. Building long term relationships and negotiating trade terms. Position Ledger as strategic to them;
- Create and implement a full year Sales strategy for the zone. Help the partners to promote the brand, optimize their traffic acquisition and echo Ledger tone of voice;
- Manage the EMEA sales team, mentor the team, facilitate and organize development efforts. Develop and retain talents;
- Collaborate and influence Ledger’s team to execute this strategy: Logistics, Marketing, Customer Support, Finance, etc.
- Analyze business and take actions based on those recommendations;
- Optimize process to ease daily business, communication flow and reporting;
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and key actors
- Master Degree in business management or equivalent
- Leadership experience with track record of exceeding sales targets
- revious experience (at least 10 years) in selling hardware products to European retailers, experience with consumer electronics would be a plus
- Previous experience in an international environment and ability to work in English
- Negotiation and influencing skills based on the « consultative selling » approach
- Customer centric Problem solver and result oriented
- Analytical skills with capability to present data in a compelling manner
- Excellent organizational skillsEnglish fluent
- Passionate by the Web3 world and willing to learn
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.