CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• Please note that this position is open for candidates based in Malaysia and Singapore. The basic salary for this position is RM30,882 / SGD21,314 per month.
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
As part of the CoinGecko product and engineering team, you will be part of the team that :
• Develops features that will shape and set the standards for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
• Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
• Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
• Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest brands in the space.
Always investigating and looking for the next product that will fill the missing gap in the industry.
What we look for in you:
• Experience with product vision leadership, creating roadmaps, setting OKRs, and being able to set such strategies 6 months to 1 year ahead.
• Crafted and successfully executed OKRs (Objective and Key Results) across the company, team, and individual levels.
• Uses numbers/metrics to drive decision making.
• Being able think through using mental models and frameworks to prioritize and size bets for product priorities.
• Multiple areas of expertise in PM and full understanding of the product life cycle from product development, business justification, pricing, product launch, etc.
• Have built and led a small to medium sized team of product managers and designers to aid them both in career development and achieving department goals.
What you’ll be doing :
• Strategize CoinGecko’s major product line namely CoinGecko Web, CoinGecko mobile app, API, and Geckoterminal
• Focus on delivering high-impact features which may involve new business lines, enhancing current features and making future product bets.
• Lead the product and the UI/UX design team by being a role model to help team members be successful at their job and grow their career.
• Set goals using OKR and develop numbers/metrics to drive decision and measure outcomes.
• Drive the end-to-end product life cycle including conducting product and market research, defining user persona, defining features, writing user stories and PRDs, wireframing and prototyping, user validation, sprint planning and product launch.
• Spec out what the product should do and the road map for where it will go over time while ensuring the user needs and business priorities.
• Present the product to management and get feedback from stakeholders.
• Work with engineering to get the product built according to spec.
• Work with designers to make it intuitive to target customers
• Work with growth team to help them understand the technical nuances in order to develop effective creative to communicate the messaging.
• Work with sales and finance to ensure that the product can be monetized.
• Work with operations and support teams to determine necessary instructions, manage problems, and understand customer requests and complains.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.