We are a remote-first, global company. We are hiring internationally.
The internet gave us freedom of information. Crypto gives us economic freedom. Come help us combine these technologies so that every human across the world can achieve freedom and opportunity no matter where they were born.
Through combining our long-term vision for how these technologies will impact society with consistent, pragmatic execution our team of 5 built a platform that has already processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Rift. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
- Be Rift’s primary product leader – design upgrades to our current offerings & new products, while simultaneously executing on daily operations (work with engineering and design team to establish short term goals and ensure they’re being met)
- Obtain feedback from current users of the product and create plans to upgrade the Rift protocol according to this feedback
- Work with founders to design new products within the Rift ecosystem
- Coordinate with designers and engineers to ensure the product is on track to hit goals that you’ve established
- As Rift scales, your responsibilities will also grow – you will have the opportunity to build out a product team to scale our organization with new products and help support your vision for the company and protocol ecosystem.
- Ambitious — we are a team of extremely motivated, hard working individuals and we are looking for any new team member to match our drive.
- Technical – designing DeFi products requires deep expertise in the current ecosystem. You’ll be working with engineers across the stack, and you must be able to communicate effectively at a technical level.
- Organization and planning – must be able of define efficient process for our product pipeline and be organized to follow through with it, keep everyone on the team on track
- teamwork — works collaboratively well, since they will be working with cross functional teams.
- openness to ideas / criticism — solicits feedback, reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Experienced – 4-7 years of experience as a product manager or technical product manager, and either a strong understanding of the DeFi ecosystem, or a clearly demonstrated willingness to learn.
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Rift is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and inclusion among our team mates and seek to hire talent that will add to our culture.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.