The role and a bit about us
Join peaq as Head of Operations and become a pivotal force behind our vision: an Economy of Things that works for the world, not just the 1%.
This leadership role is an opportunity to take full ownership and responsibility of peaq’s operations. You will be responsible for the setup, implementation and monitoring of all relevant processes and structures. We’re looking for a proven leader, who has managed a team and is used to working with engineers to drive product advancement. Technical workflows don’t scare you.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process.
- Work in close alliance with our leadership team to hatch and execute KPI-driven strategies that fuel growth and efficiency.
- Optimize existing processes hand-in-hand with our leadership and engineering Jedi.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Drive our strategic and technical vision forward, making sure everyone’s on the same page.
- Focus on making our infrastructure platform simpler, more reliable, and scalable.
- Collect real-world feedback to craft winning go-to-market strategies.
- Be the wind beneath the wings of our teams, encouraging ownership and growth.
- Generate insights through presentations and analyses, showing us the yellow brick road to improvement.
What You’ll Bring to Our Journey Together
- A strong foundation in distributed systems and blockchain.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in the IT or Web3 sector – yes, you’ve been around the block(chain).
- The ability to think strategically.
- A firm grasp on project management, particularly agile methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of project development tools, like Asana.
Extra Points if You Have
- Hands-on experience in building and improving processes from scratch.
- A knack for relationship-building, especially with enterprises.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to motivate teams across departments.
- Familiarity with various databases like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Basic skills in backend programming languages.
- Some understanding of the IoT industry—because the Economy of Things is the next final frontier.
What we offer
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team working from all over the world.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential. Room to grow professionally at EOT Labs, while learning new skills and working on the cutting edge of Web3 and IoT.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.