Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As the Head of Marketing, you will play a crucial role in building the Sorare brand and defining its message. Working cross-functionally with our executive team to deliver a diverse range of marketing strategies and creative solutions.
The Head of Marketing will craft the strategic brand and message for Sorare within the NFT, gaming, sport and tech ecosystem as a whole. You will represent Sorare products and the company vision to external audiences globally and internally with our employee brand. You will create positive relationships and engagement strategies with a wide range of audiences, including our community, media, influencers and partners. You will globally build and scale the marketing organization as a whole.
- Work closely with the executive team to build out and execute on a marketing strategy that supports multiple sports, 30+ league and club partners, and Sorare’s growing vision to be a leader in the NFT & gaming space
- Drive the implementation and execution of marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis
- Instill a culture of practice, performance, and data orientation through consistent project management across social media, web, content, and creative assets
- Support and enable the Partnerships, Brand, PR & Policy teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about Sorare and the role of the company; and more specifically, the product at the intersection of gaming, sport and NFTs
- Develop strategies for untapped areas of marketing, to help design and lead the continual evolution of our marketing approach; architecting a vision with a data driven focus
- Build and lead a world class marketing organization by developing talent, hiring well, and scaling the team to meet aggressive growth goals
- 10+ years of experience working in technology, gaming or consumer facing companies, of which 5+ years are focused on leading a marketing function
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on growth metrics such as revenue generation, user acquisition, retained active users, etc.
- Extensive brand experience particularly in building a category leader with the proven ability to create a world-class consumer brand
- Experience managing to a budget and making tradeoff decisions to drive the most impact for a product
- Ability to define, grow, and empower a marketing organization best aligned to the needs of the business
- Significant global marketing experience with the ability to create a marketing strategy across multiple sports and 160+ countries
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit – Sorare contributes to employee’s wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit – Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.