Strike’s mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
As the Head of Marketing, you will drive global demand generation by leading our marketing strategy across all channels. You will build and manage our marketing team and drive brand awareness, user acquisition, and activation. An ideal Head of Marketing is someone with a strong passion for Strike’s mission and the ability to simplify complex ideas for consumers. We’re looking for deep excitement about the product we’re building, which will then be translated into the strategy, messaging, and materials you create to help attract new customers to Strike.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow our customer base, revenue, and market share.
- Develop our product positioning by establishing a deep understanding of our audience.
- Partner heavily with the data organization to inform decisions, set goals, track performance, and optimize campaigns.
- Lead planning, execution, and management of a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
- Own and execute integrated marketing campaigns as well as attribution modeling across multiple channels, including digital, social media, email, events, and more.
- Conduct the monitoring, reporting, and analysis of marketing performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, including agencies and vendors.
- Partner with internal product and design teams on product launches, go-to-market strategies, funnel optimization, and strategies for engagement, upsell, referrals, retention, and reactivation.
- Partner and collaborate on strategy with senior leadership across Strike, including finance, product, engineering, partnerships, legal, communications, and others.
- 5+ years of experience in FinTech, with a proven track record of driving user acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong leadership skills, with prior experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Previous experience with tools, agencies, contractors, etc. to build out the foundation of a marketing team that can scale effectively.
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, and statistical analysis.
- Versatility in marketing skills, with a strong focus on analytics and product marketing, yet proficient across all of marketing, including digital (SEO and SEM).
- Experience driving demand generation on a global scale, with a strong understanding of regional differences and nuances.
- Familiarity, comfort, and excitement with working directly with in-house design, brand, and communications teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making and drive results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Salary range: $170-$230K
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Health, dental, and vision insurance premium contributions; short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Flexible PTO, sick leave & parental leave
- Access to a company 401k plan
We prioritize talent, passion and experience over educational background. Our team includes dropouts, PhDs and everything in-between.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter strike.me.