The NEAR Foundation is hiring a Head of International as part of the Partners & International team. The NEAR Foundation is seeking to continue its mission to set up regional hubs around the world and empower each regional lead to build robust, vibrant, and diverse NEAR communities. The Head of International is responsible for driving this effort.
This role will identify and prioritize key regions to support in the short and long-term, identity and recruit the top leaders in each region, and help each region collaborate and communicate with the rest of the NEAR community. The right fit for this position should be comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment and with various roles, including executive leadership, business development, entrepreneurs, and developers.
In this role, you will:
- Set the overall strategy and prioritization for the NEAR Foundation’s regional hub effort
- Build and maintain trusted relationships, coordinate grant and funding requests, and establish reporting and communicate best practices with each regional hub team
- Facilitate best practice sharing and cross region collaboration
- Tie regional hubs to the NEAR Foundation and broader NEAR community
- 5+ years experience in business development, VC, consulting, or entrepreneurship. Bonus points for blockchain experience.
- Significant international work experience. Bonus points for speaking multiple languages.
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and the ways in which communities and ecosystems form around them.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to delegate and coordinate resources from across the NEAR ecosystem.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual’s interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.eu.greenhouse.io.