Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Head of Internal Controls has hands-on experience assessing and identifying compliance, financial, business and technology risks, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control environment. This position will support the Company’s growth and expansion in Europe, and help to ensure our compliance over financial reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Director of Internal Control – Global with the implementation of Binance’s Internal Control Environment (ICE) Framework throughout France, and the wider Europe region
- Participate in the design and implementation of the Company’s risk framework, aligning relevant aspects of the ICE Framework to second line activities where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with the operations, accounting, compliance, marketing, HR, IT and Engineering teams to ensure sufficient and effective controls are in place
- Educate the major functions (e.g. compliance, HR, marketing, finance) with respect to control considerations throughout the France business
- Perform risk assessments, prepare/update process and control documentation (including process flows, descriptions and RCMs) in accordance with the criteria set out in the ICE Framework
- Provide advice and assistance to functional teams on the design and implementation of effective controls
- Perform controls gap analysis and implement remediation procedures
- Coordinate periodic self-assessment on mandatory controls for major processes
- Perform design walkthroughs and test the operating effectiveness of key controls
- Communicate with Internal Audit regularly to understand high risk areas and provide support on the remedial action plans
- Assist with audit readiness and other ad-hoc projects
- Master degree in finance, legal or business school
- Experience in banking, financial services, fintech, tech
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (audit or internal controls)
- Experience working with Finance, HR, Compliance and Audit on continuous process improvements
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Public, crypto native and/or Big 4 companies experience would be considered as an asset
- Experience working with big data and reconciliation of micro payments is also nice to have
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.binance.com.