Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT marketplace and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are one of the fastest growing companies of all time and backed by the best investors. We are on the lookout for a Head of Games to help bring forth a new wave of web3 games.
You’ll have a passion for games and the vision to explore uncharted territories in web3 gaming. Eden Games is a core pillar for us, and we want to attract the most forward thinking developers and gaming titles to build out the future of web3 gaming.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategy and Roadmap Development: Lead development of Magic Eden’s gaming strategy and product roadmap alongside Executives (internal and external), Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Partnerships / community relations: Manage a partnerships team to scope out synergistic partnership deals with leading gaming studios, publishers and the web3 gaming ecosystem.
- Go-to-Market: Manage a go-to-market team to ensure games that Magic Eden partners with are as successful as possible.
- Deep understanding of the traditional gaming landscape and high curiosity + excitement with all things crypto
- Experience developing strategy and executing in an uncertain environment with imperfect information
- Strong product sense – particularly as it relates to attracting game developers to a platform (eg working with SDKs, developer community)
- Natural ability to work across functions and Leadership teams to propose, persuade, and collaborate with on strategic priorities
- Desire to cultivate and work with partners who are also building in web3
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $250K – $350K, depending on experience.
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com. This employer participates in E-Verify.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.magiceden.io.