*Scroll has a remote-first work culture, our staff base is globally distributed and we are location agnostic. We make hiring decisions based on talent, culture fit and role suitability. If you have the skills and experience requested by this job description then please APPLY!*
Scroll is hiring a Head of Engineering to lead and continue the build of our globally distributed, world class Engineering team. Reporting directly to our co-founders we are looking for a proven and hands-on leader that can help scale, refine and improve our Engineering teams.
Scroll is building an open source, bytecode level compatible zkEVM layer 2 solution for Ethereum. Our mission is to scale Ethereum while maintaining our values of credible neutrality, open-ness, and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the co-founders to implement the best technical solutions to support the product roadmap and company vision.
- Build, shape and lead Scroll’s development roadmap.
- Direct and support our existing teams.
- Manage all Engineering teams including Infra, Protocol, zk.
- Work with our recruiter to hire the best tech talent in web3.
- Use your technical lens and knowledge to help influence product decisions and strategy.
- Design and implement meaningful and challenging OKRs that will drive success and foster a culture of high performance
- Manage team goals, project timelines, and delivery dates while ensuring proper allocation of resources and budgets within the team
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of Engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience simultaneously managing multiple Engineering Managers / Leads.
- Proficiency in Golang or Rust is highly preferable.
- Experience leading an Engineering team at a fast-growth tech start-up.
- Proven leader who is able to inspire and manage multiple globally distributed teams.
- Assured Manager who can organise and track performance against OKRs for complex, international teams.
- Efficient executor who can work across multiple tasks, at pace, in a start-up environment.
- Ability to think and work strategically.
- Proficient at using data and metrics to review performance of tasks and projects.
- Able to define, track and manage team OKRs accordingly.
- You are a responsive, collaborative and committed leader with a high work ethic.
- You strive to help develop your teams and their leaders.
- You are a high class communicator who can articulate their views succinctly on calls or async across a globally distributed team.
- You have strong interest in decentralized system and open source collaboration.
- You are a people person, a great listener who engages well with colleagues and team members.
- You are a resilient and driven individual who is able to continually develop and iterate to succeed.
- You have an empathetic and kind disposition.
What We Offer
- A mission-led, collaborative culture.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and like-minded people who are contributing to the progression of Ethereum.
- Competitive salary package / generous paid time off / annual growth budget.
- Remote from any location with flexible hours.
- Home office set up / co-working membership allowance.
- Private healthcare in selected countries.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.