We are a remote-first, global company. We are hiring internationally.
The internet gave us freedom of information. Crypto gives us economic freedom. Come help us combine these technologies so that every human across the world can achieve freedom and opportunity no matter where they were born.
Through combining our long-term vision for how these technologies will impact society with consistent, pragmatic execution our team of 5 built a platform that has already processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Rift. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role
The role holder will be responsible for Rift’s visual brand identity, including design and UI/UX of our external applications.
- Define the visual identity of the Rift brand
- Lead efforts across UI/UX design, graphic design, 3D design. This will entail both working on each of these categories yourself, in addition to working with external parties
- Product focused design – intimately understanding the user experience and user flows, and designing an intuitive interface accordingly
- Design our webapp(s) and landing page
- Push the UX standards of the industry forward
- Help design A/B tests for the data science team to answer UI/UX questions that we have
- In the short term, work with contractors to create brand assets for Rift
- You have an accomplished portfolio showing proficiency in the end-to-end design process including research, sketches/wireframes, prototyping, pixel-perfect comps, documentation, and user testing.
- Expertise with A/B testing features for performance, behaviors and validation.
- Strong technical knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Leadership – as the UI/UX design lead, it will be your responsibility to provide vision on the visual identity for Rift
- Ambition — we are a team of extremely motivated, hard working individuals and we are looking for any new team member to match our drive
- History of working professionally with engineers to design UI/UX systems
- Interest in the blockchain, cryptocurrency, and DeFi space
- Self-starter with a creative, strategic, and enthusiastic drive
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Rift is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and inclusion among our team mates and seek to hire talent that will add to our culture.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.