Lead CoinTracker’s Customer Experience function. Build a world-class customer experience for CoinTracker’s users. Use the voice of the customer to drive improvements in CoinTracker’s product.
- 90% SLA for first response time on chat and email
- 90% CSAT on chat and email
- <5% CoinTracker contact rate
- No accumulation of backlog tickets
- Lead the Customer Experience team at CoinTracker, enabling CoinTracker to become the best customer experience in the cryptocurrency space
- Build a rigorous, systematic customer experience process, enabling users to get quality support quickly
- Ensure that CoinTracker is hitting target metrics on SLA and CSAT across chat, email and any additional new channels
- Surface feedback from users to help inform the product and engineering roadmap
- Cover support for CoinTracker users in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. Cover support for users coming in from non-supported countries
- Install a culture of “obsess over users” across CoinTracker
- Launch CoinTracker’s user community program
Some of the skills that we are excited about
- Experience leading the Support function in a high-growth technology company with a very high talent bar
- Bonus: in a remote working environment
- Experience managing a team of tens of Customer Support team-members, ideally at a Series A growth company
- Skillful at building a long-term support strategy that enables CoinTracker to keep up with the volume of tickets and drives constant improvements in customer support
- Excellent customer service skills and written communication
- Deep interest in the product development process and how customer feedback can improve the quality of CoinTracker’s product
- Highly aligned with our founders and team on our values
- Genuine interest in cryptocurrency and personal finance
- Work effectively in a remote setting and able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.