At CREW³ we are looking for a Head of Community to join our founding team and help us build the indispensable product for every web3 community in the world.
We care deeply about the community and put significant focus on providing a top-notch community experience. For this, we’re looking for community leaders who care about quality interactions and like to work on actions from ideation to release, enhance existing operations, and come up with entirely new creative ways to make our community members happier. The Head of Community is responsible for the overall success of Crew³ community-led growth.
🚀 In this role, you will:
- Lead community engagements and events
- Work on public/online events and engagements
- Manage speaking opportunities online, and at conferences and other in-person events
- Determine the community growth strategy that will turn crew3’s users into raving fans and all of the users of our partner communities
- Produce a wide range of content including social media, emails, and all other materials required to support community engagement and drive awareness
- Manage community managers/moderators to execute your community strategy across various regions/geographies
- Develop an incident community playbook
- Monitor community feedback and make recommendations on the back of it to improve and expand the product experience and customer journey.
💼 You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re community-minded. You’ve proven success in building and managing a community in a B2C-facing role. You enjoy working in a community-led growth ecosystem. Twitter, Discord, or Slack is known to you and you have successfully used them to build a community.
- You’re a writer. You have exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and storytelling skills to express messages concisely and compellingly in English.
- You’re self-motivated and self-managing – you can break down big projects into small deliverables. You care about the outcome and take a pragmatic approach to deliver it. You value feedback, but don’t need to be told what to do, and are proactive in picking up work yourself.
🍒 Cherry on the top
- Experience working on Crypto, SaaS, or fintech companies
- Success interacting and growing a community in a B2B facing role
- Management experience
CREW³ is on a mission to unleash the power of web3. To do so, we are helping tokenized communities grow, engage, and learn from their data. We genuinely believe that everyone is going to be part of a tokenized community in 5 years and that a tight-knit community can change the world. That’s why we are also helping web3 folks discover communities, and get rewarded for their contributions.
Our platform is used by 100+ companies, including renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne.
We just closed our pre-seed round with top investors and are building our founding team, so lots of exciting things to come!
👥 Why join CREW³ now?
👥 Why join CREW³ now?
We’re building the best workplace for imaginative hearts, technical minds, and ambitious souls.
- Build the future – The web3 market is the most exciting space to work in –one that breaks the Status Quo, where everything has to be built.
- Keep learning and grow professionally – we are a small team of infinite learners that has a scientific approach to building a startup.
- Business co-ownership – we believe everyone should have a stake in the company they are helping to build. We offer highly competitive salaries and a very attractive equity program – in a start-up funded by top investors.
- Join a highly dynamic workplace – where you can think big, be creative and iterate quickly.
- Technical challenges – be part of a technical team that ships fast, and works on solving challenging problems with quick processes.
🌟 Our Values
- Team first – We move forward as a group. We adopt a direct and honest style of communication with good intent. We can’t win without each other.
- Results-oriented – We have an intense work culture and have high expectations for performance and results. We focus on outcomes and understand that the small decisions and the habits we develop ultimately lead to the results generated.
- Open-mindedness – We’re humble about the fact that we probably don’t know. We ask questions, listen, and stay optimistic until finding the truth.
- Playfulness – We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
As we’re a brand new company, you’ll also be developing these values with us as we go 😎
🥳 Our benefits
- Fitness & health stipend – your health is important. We offer fully subsidized health care and gym membership or other physical activity.
- Remote friendly – work from the office in the heart of Paris, from villas with other team members (we are in South Europe right now), or from the place that inspires you the most.
- Personal learning budget – yearly learning budget for courses, learning material, and conferences.
- Swap public holidays – swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Meal vouchers – we contribute to your lunch expenses via meal vouchers.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation – get a long vacation to recharge and rejuvenate. Go on a summer adventure and bring back some stories!
- The tools you need – Macbook M1. Screen, Keyboard, and the material you need to be productive and happy at work.
Leading the community and marketing department of Crew3
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivated by the idea of joining a project where everything has yet to be built
- Ability to adapt your speech to your audience
- Knowledge of the web3 ecosystem
Mastery Discord and Twitter