Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As a Head of Communications, you will play a crucial role in building the Sorare brand and defining its message. Working with our executive team to deliver a diverse range of communications and marketing activities including media relationships, network building and events participation.
The Communications Manager will lead the strategic narrative around Sorare’s products and the company vision to external audiences globally. You will create positive relationships and engagement strategies with a wide range of audiences, including media, influencers and partners. You’ll work on managing product & partnership announcements, brief media and external stakeholders, write messaging and help tell the company’s story all over the world. If you believe in what we’re building and want to be the first hire of a growing communications team that’s on the frontlines of everything we do, we encourage you to apply and learn more about opportunities on the team.
- Work closely with the executive team to support high profile media engagements and events and help position them as thought leaders in the NFT, Gaming and Sport ecosystem
- Deliver proactive media relationships with journalists and influencers, including consumer, entertainment, technology, sport and broadcast press
- Use blogs, speeches, social media, and other digital strategies to tell stories that are important to the company and our products
- Create global communications programs that support our portfolio of products and partnerships (EMEA, NA, LATAM, APAC)
- Manage external PR agencies to deliver results on Sorare’s global communication strategy
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to support the growth goals of the company
- 8+ years of experience in a communications or PR focused role
- Preference for in-house and agency experience
- Preference for someone with experience working with gaming, sports, technology or entertainment brands
- Someone keyed into the community of reporters and thought leaders and who enjoys developing new relationships
- Someone who moves fast, is focused on delivering results, and has a track record of working well across a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and another language (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Desire to work in Paris or New York full-time
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.