Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it’s a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Gemini Ireland & EU
Gemini is seeking a motivated leader with a drive to operate in a high-growth environment and strong experience in change management and governance to join the Irish office to support our European expansion plans.
The Role: Head of Change Management & Governance
Gemini is looking for a Head of Change Management & Governance for Ireland & EU who will lead and execute a change management process for the organization. This position reports directly to Gemini’s Head of Ireland & EU and will be responsible for the scoping, design, development and delivery of all product requirements to service its European customer base.
The Head of Change Management & Governance will work closely with the European teams based in Ireland and the UK and will also engage with the broader Gemini organization to ensure appropriate delivery of all business requirements. The position will be located in Ireland and may be subject to approval by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lead the shaping and delivery of the change program for Gemini Ireland & EU working across a multi stakeholder environment
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements for products and services, develop effective working relationships with product and service owners, and ensure European change requirements related to products and services are understood by local Senior Management and Senior Management across the Gemini Group.
- Ensure that all change initiatives are appropriately planned, prioritized, monitored through to implementation, escalating and resolving issues appropriately.
- Recommend, direct, and implement Change Management processes and policies operations and ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
- Build strong relationships with senior sponsors, staff and key stakeholders within Gemini Ireland & EU and wider Gemini Group in order to be a trusted partner and ensure the strategic change programme is delivered effectively.
- Ensure a continuing focus on change management as it relates to people and processes through effective collaboration and communication to deliver successful outcomes.
- Ensure robust business case development for investment and ongoing program performance for the company in line with the Geminis internal governance requirements.
- Develop and lead relevant people, teams and cross-functional change initiatives recognizing the importance of staff involvement, communication and change management.
- Where required, participate actively in wider group initiatives or tasks as required as a member of the senior team.
- Provide regular reporting to Senior Management and the Board detailing change requests and projects to enable prioritization
- Foster innovation and drive enhanced efficiency in all Change Management and Governance processes
- Provide proactive and practical change management advice to key stakeholders
- Ensure that all change impacts from the evolving regulatory landscape are identified and communicated to all key stakeholders ensuring appropriate priorization.
- Keep abreast of key developments in the global crypto and fintech landscape
- Multi-year experience leading and motivating in a senior leadership role in IT/Change Management, including strong experience in cross team collaboration.
- Significant experience in Senior IT/Change management roles, preferably in a Financial Services environment.
- As this is a senior role, the ability to operate strategically with senior management to deliver business strategy through change programs.
- Extensive experience in the planning and change management of large projects and program with experience in IT organizational transformation.
- Strong negotiation skills will be required to achieve consensus on roadmap priorities, budgetary spend, investment cases etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in particular the ability to relate to senior management and broader team.
- Strong people management, coaching and leadership skills including the ability to manage/influence through people in multiple teams.
- Practical and commercial approach to problem solving
- Acting professionally, ethically and with integrity including being an exemplar for key principles and behaviors.
- Strategic thinking and an ability to embrace a rapidly changing macro environment
- Ability to communicate at varying seniority levels, including Senior Management and the Board
- Proven track record of delivering enhancements to process efficiency
- Extensive knowledge of program / project processes, software development cycle, DevOps and Continuous Delivery principles
- Degree in IT, Engineering, MIS or related discipline.
- Proven experience in a senior management role in software development/application integration in a scaling high growth business environment with capability in full life cycle product development from concept to delivery.
- Proven experience gained within a relevant, regulated financial services organization and a strong understanding of sophisticated regulated products and services with relevant adjacencies to digital assets, including current/ developing knowledge of the emerging regulatory requirements
- Evidence of operating effectively in a matrix organization, working seamless across boundaries, borders, and functions to ensure communication, decision-making, strategy and execution is in line with global/ group objectives, yet appropriately applied to international/ local markets
- Strong drive and proactivity to continuously strengthen change management in a fast-paced fintech environment
- Knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory landscape
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
- The experience, confidence and stature to make a strong impact at all levels of the organization as well as to liaise effectively and proactively with the Central Bank
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.gemini.com.