WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is looking for a Head of Business Development & Partnerships to lead our small, but growing Business Development Team! This fully remote position will report to our CEO and will build business relationships with companies and across the NFT ecosystem to drive new partnerships. We are looking for someone to locate, develop, and close business deals to grow our Pinata community. You will work with the Business, Marketing and Product teams to achieve these goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and lead the Business Development Team including hiring, mentoring, training and developing team members
- Grow and develop existing pipeline by qualifying leads, prospecting, and identifying partnership opportunities
- Align internal teams, including Product and Marketing, to build GTM strategies and provide recommendations to leadership
- Travel as needed to represent Pinata at conferences, hackathons, engagements, etc. in the U.S. and internationally
- Meet sales and partnerships pipeline targets and revenue attainment goals
- Execute company vision through business development strategy
- Work closely with the Product team to stay up to date on features to exceed client expectations and resolve issues
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8+ years of B2B sales/business development experience in a tech or SaaS company
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing a business development or sales team
- 2+ years of Web3 experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset for prospecting customers and partnerships, and closing enterprise deals
- Strong business and financial acumen including reporting
- Interest in taking initiative to seek out creative solutions for finding opportunities including use of Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience managing a sales funnel across multiple channels
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Applying to Pinata
We value different experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
Our team spans over 7 countries and each of us offer unique perspectives. We believe in treating everyone with respect and providing an environment where everyone can be their authentic self. Pinata is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people who are neurodivergent, have medical needs or disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please complete this form.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.