Site SuiNetwork Sui foundation
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billing users to Web3.
We are looking for a driven marketing leader with hands-on experience in social, content, performance, and integrated marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for the roadmap, development, and execution of marketing communications to Sui’s broader community, which includes developers, researchers, entrepreneurs, enterprises, crypto-natives and the blockchain-curious. You will work closely with cross functional teams to develop a strategy for key announcements including programs, initiatives, product updates, and major events across channels. You will also develop a content strategy and deploy tools needed to drive engagement. In this role, you will be the first hire as the Audience Marketing lead – responsible for developing the future team , which is an incredible opportunity ahead of Sui’s official Mainnet.
- Lead the content strategy and roadmap to drive awareness, education, and adoption of the Sui network.
- Responsible for community communications across owned and operated channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, newsletter and other social media.
- Own day-to-day publishing and management of Sui’s main social media accounts; ensure communications are professional, on brand and accurate.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Dev Rel, Growth, Product Marketing, and Recruiting to develop communications strategies and messaging for product updates, talent brand, and ecosystem reporting.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to achieve campaign objectives.
- Recommend and deploy tools necessary to manage community engagement and growth.
- Identify process improvements that will enhance speed to market.
- Produce data and insights to guide overall marketing and communications strategy.
- 12-15 years of experience in social, content, performance or integrated marketing.
- A strong track record of being both strategy and execution-oriented, with a focus on excellence and successfully managing through completion.
- A strong track record of success introducing/launching new programs, initiatives, and product features to various audience segments.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen editorial eye for communicating complex concepts effectively and on brand.
- Analytical mind and data driven.
- Strong communicator – written and verbal.
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills.
- Experience in hiring, developing, and managing a team of marketers.
- Experience in high growth startups or rapidly expanding industries is a plus.
- Experience working with developer communities is a plus.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.sui.io.