Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
The Hardware Test Validation Technician is responsible for all test and qualification of hardware aspect for Ledger products. Working closely with EE, ME Engineer to identify, develop and deploy testing tools.
Ledger Hardware team is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals to work on system bring-up and validation of our new products.
- Elaborate, maintain and implement procedures for the testing and validation of Ledger products.
- Run test plan for Ledger Products
- Provide complete and detailed analysis of failing tests to help engineering teams understand better the corrective actions to be implemented.
- Design and develop automated test equipment and tools for use in testing and validation
- Data analysis to identify trends & potential improvements
- Experience on Hardware integration, development and validation processes.
- Practical knowledge of hardware verification and validation test equipment.
- Fundamental EE skills and able to review schematic.
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment like oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer, soldering iron.
- Working knowledge and experience in programming language Python and/or C is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis
- Team work spirit, great organizational and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High Tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.ledger.com.