CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Build & automate dashboards: You’ll learn to build and manage dashboards across business metrics and marketing channels including socials, videos, SEO and more.
• Learning modern analytics tools: You’re expected to learn and work with all modern analytics tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, regex & SQL.
• Performance Reporting: Provide regular feedback of how CoinGecko’s presence is growing, and communicate learnings & next steps within the team & business.
• A/B tests: You’ll get to run a/b tests on our platforms in order to allow our users to find the value they’re looking for and improve key business metrics.
What we look for in you:
• Creative & analytical: You’re curious about the cryptocurrency & web3 space and can analytically reason what the community wants and needs.
• Impact-driven and persistent: You’re motivated by moving the needle meaningfully.
• Entrepreneurial: You have a proven ability to build from scratch. Ability and desire to operate resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
• Operational excellence:You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly you hold your team to that level of standards.
• Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus.
• Integrity and trustworthiness.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.