Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out of the traditional banking system and choose freedom… We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something to you? Then keep reading 🙂
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere;
- Get paid in crypto;
- 25 days of paid annual leave;
- Paid parental leave;
- Health and remote workspace allowances;
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year;
- Central office in Stockholm;
- We welcome both the crypto-curious and experts and are happy to help you learn and grow;
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission.
As a Growth Marketer at Bitrefill, your mission is to drive growth and adoption of our products using data-driven marketing strategies. Through market research, you’ll identify customer needs and untapped opportunities, fueling our marketing campaigns and influencing our product development. You’ll strengthen key industry relationships, promoting strategic partnerships that extend our reach. Ultimately, your role is pivotal in fostering Bitrefill’s growth, enhancing user satisfaction, and solidifying our standing in the digital currency market.
This job is a full-time position.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct market research, and identify growth opportunities using tools for desk research and surveys.
- Orchestrate marketing activities for product launches, e.g., managing the multichannel communication for a new features’ rollout.
- Implement growth hacking experiments to identify new niches, e.g., testing different pricing strategies or referral programs.
- Monitor and analyze marketing activity results, product metrics, and provide optimization suggestions based on data.
- Generate actionable customer insights for product development, e.g., identifying a new service need through feedback analysis.
- Build partnerships and manage co-marketing, co-branding activities with industry players.
- Create effective marketing content and on-site value proposition explanations.
- Communicate dev team requirements for implementing marketing platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing Management, Performance Marketing or Growth Hacking.
- Proficiency in analytics tools like Mixpanel, GA4, or Rockerbox. Capability of analyzing datasets on SQL Databases or MongoDB is a plus.
- Mastery of Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
- Native-level English proficiency, and high-level Spanish is a plus.
- Experience in building multichannel marketing workflows in tools like Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Braze, Intercom, or Customer.io.
- Experience with Typeform and Google Forms for survey design and execution.
- Familiarity with growth hacking tools like Optimizely, Ahrefs, or SEMrush.
- Understanding of Kanban methodology is a plus.
- Proven track record in strategically growing and engaging audiences across various social media networks, leading to elevated brand awareness.
- Experience with platforms like Unbounce, Webflow, Leadpages, or similar. You should demonstrate a strong understanding of conversion-centered design principles and the ability to optimize landing pages for maximum conversion rates.
Please be aware of potential recruitment scams, Bitrefill will never ask you for money during the recruitment process.
All our communication happens via our official email addresses (@message.teamtailor.com, @bitrefill.com) and only after applying via Teamtailor Careers site. Please watch out and stay safe!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.bitrefill.com.