About Drift Labs
Drift is a leading derivatives exchange on Solana. Our mission is to bring state-of-the-art trader-centric experience from centralized exchanges on-chain. We’re a team of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working together to make this a reality.
Within five months of launching, we have:
- Hit $10B in cumulative volume traded;
- Achieved over $50M in trader open interest with $13M in collateral vault balance;
- Launched 21 trading markets.
The Drift team is seeking a Growth Lead to join on a full time basis, supercharging our ecosystem growth to the next level
- Communicate Drift’s value proposition to a wide range of users. This may include DeFi communities, retail users, institutions, high new worth traders, etc.
- Develop, present and execute campaigns that (1) increases active users; and/or (2) increases total volume traded on the exchange.
- Collaborate with the community lead to engage and grow the Drift community.
- Work cross-functionally with the product team to provide user needs and feedback.
- Have advanced knowledge on crypto/blockchain protocols, an understanding of DEXs and AMMs highly favoured
- Strong linguistic skills, able to express ideas in a concise and effective manner
- Demonstrated experience with growth/business development with another DeFi protocol/start-up
- Comfortable attending and participating in events and conferences
- Excellent project and time management skills, able to prioritise tasks
- Entrepreneurial mindset
How to Apply
- Send an email to email@example.com along with your resume, CV, and a creative growth idea you would implement at Drift!
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.