Chainlink Labs is looking for a Group Treasurer to oversee all treasury functions, including an oversight of a significant investment portfolio subject to a diversified array of investment strategies. This leader will be responsible for optimizing investment strategies, development and execution of financial policies and operational procedures related to all corporate treasury matters.
- Responsible for all treasury activities around cash management, banking strategy, forecasting, investing, foreign-exchange, internal controls, and broader corporate finance strategies.
- Manage banking operations and maintain global banking relationships to maximize redundancy while assuring optimal operational efficiency.
- Manage financial risk related to our capital management activities as well as other key financial risks throughout the Company
- Design and build complex treasury systems, including governance, systems, controls, and scalable processes, while mitigating risk.
- Work closely with the global tax team to limit tax exposure while ensuring appropriate liquidity based on location of accounts.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting required. CFA is desirable.
- 10+ years of experience working in an international, multi-currency, multi-asset treasury function.
- Prior experience managing in-house fixed income portfolio.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience, managing direct reports required.
- Strong knowledge of various asset types (e.g. fixed income, equities, derivatives).
- Strong interest in Blockchain space and willingness to learn unique risks faced by crypto institutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in explaining technical concepts
- Experience in managing risks associated with the OTC derivatives.
- Prior blockchain experience and understanding of unique risks related to crypto exchanges and other crypto service providers.
- Experience in setting up treasury systems for hedge funds and/or family offices.
- Located in the US time zone (preferably ET).
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.