Site peaqnetwork Peaq
The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our Communications team. We see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer (full-time position) who can take concepts and ideas and create captivating digital visual representations. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of branding, social media and other digital media.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process. Check out our vision deck to learn more about our ‘why’.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years working as a Graphic Designer, with hands-on experience, ideally with tech companies or startups.
- Strong portfolio showing experience with digital design, branding, social media and web design (motion graphics are a plus).
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects, to visualize and develop engaging visuals which match brands guidelines.
- Five or more years of experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Figma, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (Premiere Pro and After Effects are a plus).
- Experience with 3D and video editing softwares.
- Interest in crypto, technology, and digital art.
- Effective communication when articulating your vision, strategy and decisions of your design solutions.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- A great eye for detail.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines and finding practical solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Being an open and flexible person.
- Very excited and enthusiastic about work.
- Willing to take on different tasks weekly.
Things you will do
- Contributing to the evaluation of our social media, website visuals, and internal presentation via effective and engaging visuals, including graphics, and illustrations.
- Contributing with social media visuals (static & animated), decks, campaigns and in-house visuals, websites and new branding challenges.
- Applying visual consistency and continuity of brand across a variety of deliverables;
- Taking initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Ensuring the requirements of the brand guidelines are accurately and consistently integrated into all asset types.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international organization with people from all over the world.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams are made of missionaries, not mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots (yet).
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to working with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.