Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we’re looking for
SupraOracles is seeking an experienced graphic designer. We are a fast paced, growing Web3 company looking for an experienced graphic designer to design inhouse, on-brand graphics and websites. The ideal candidate should be creative and adaptable, and is able to transform briefs and abstract concepts into strong visual communication material. The ideal candidate should be creative and adaptable, and is able to transform briefs and abstract concepts into strong visual communication material. The candidate should have deep knowledge and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and Webflow. Bonus points for candidates that have experience creating 3D graphics, and are familiar with the Web3 space and its trends.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can make on the world. Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
- Conceptualize and develop interesting visuals that conform and strengthen the overall brand identity.
- Build websites and landing pages for events and other marketing purposes.
- Manipulate existing artwork to create new material.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with other departments such as BD and Marketing to develop materials that clearly communicate their goals (sales, education, etc).
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders on projects to produce a suite of design collateral (landing pages, social media graphics, infographics, etc) to suit their project’s objectives.
- Organising and maintaining the team Webflow account.
- Cataloguing and organising projects to ensure accessibility by the rest of the team.
- Staying up to date and applying knowledge of trends in the industry and the company’s products into work.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Creativity and tenacity for constant innovation in design.
- Two years working experience in a design environment, preferably in web design
- A deep understanding of design and website building software: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma and Webflow.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently in a remote working arrangement with team members across time zones.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology and Web3
- Knowledge of Hubspot integrations (form creation, etc)
- 3D software (Maxon C4D)
What’s In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.supraoracles.com.