We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 550,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 33 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 18,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- Create both digital and print assets for marketing campaigns, including banners for social media, articles, NFTs, email and in-app notifications, outdoor and print campaigns, events
- Create designs for presentations and one-pagers for various teams across the company
- Designs for information-heavy content, such as infographics and reports, alongside supporting assets (call-out quotes and banners for social media and email)
What you might bring:
- Degree in visual arts, and magical Photoshop skills
- Experience in both digital and print advertising design
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in creating animated visuals; Knowledge in Adobe After Effects or other animation software is a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Highly motivated team player with good organisational skills
- Creative and passionate about new technologies
What we look for:
The crypto industry is creating new opportunities in visual arts and here at Swissborg, we believe to have developed a distinctive art style.
If you share the same passion we have for creative design, and if you’re confident that what you saw is on par with your skillset, then we would love to see your work!
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.