Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As a Graphic Designer, you will join a design team currently consisting of a Brand Designer and a Product Designer, whose role is to promote the Sorare brand by creating amazing assets to launch clubs, creating assets for the game, creating banners etc. You will also be the guardian of the Sorare brand within the design team. You will contribute with your experience and Brand culture to make the Sorare brand consistent.
- Own the creation of graphic assets for Football club launches / Football club social posts and Sorare as a brand
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to create new and innovative creative assets (Pictos, Banners, etc.)
- Create and maintain Sorare’s Brand
- Prior experience in Branding
- Prior experience in design studios / Startups
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Figma
- Team player with empathy, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in Paris full-time
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.