Site OffchainLabs Offchain
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Who you are:
- Possess extensive production experience with Golang
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
What you’ve done:
- Made significant contributions to the products you’ve worked on in your career
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications
- Experience working with compilers, architecting systems and developing SDKs
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
- Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.