At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role:
As Global Public Relations Lead (Corporate) you will:
- Develop ConsenSys’ corporate public relations strategy, creating campaigns and tactics that help meet key business objectives for ConsenSys
- Create and manage PR calendar for key corporate-level press releases.
- Maintain ConsenSys’ media list and relationships with journalists covering tech, web3, and crypto.
- Produce press releases, place comments, and write bylined articles for ConsenSys and highlight the sector expertise of our spokespeople.
- Manage the ConsenSys press office including responding to media requests, pitching, facilitating and preparing spokespeople for interviews.
- Manage our external corporate PR agency.
- Work closely with the Director of Content and Communications to align the global PR strategy with the broader messaging strategies and content calendar.
- Ensure communications are adapted to local audiences, reflecting diverse values, culture, and languages.
- Monitor media coverage and trending topics in the developer, fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency space and track coverage of ConsenSys and its products.
- Monthly and quarterly PR reporting.
- 10+ years working in PR and media relations; experience in the web3 or blockchain sector preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful global PR campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience managing crisis communications situations.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving international workplace.
- Good understanding of ConsenSys’ products and target audience.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally.
- High level of autonomy and professionalism.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in the blockchain industry.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Additional language skills.
Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes in our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter consensys.net.