We are a reputable, fast-growing web3 startup seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Global Growth & Marketing Analyst. In this remote role, you will play a crucial role in managing our global growth and marketing initiatives, working with a cross-functional team spread across Singapore, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles, and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an agile and eager learner with exceptional attention to detail and fantastic English communication and organizational skills. If you are a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion for global growth and marketing in the web3 industry, we would love to hear from you. Join us on this exciting journey as we revolutionize the crypto industry.
Apply now to become a part of us!
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional team to drive user growth initiatives, from research to ideation, execution, and lifecycle analysis, primarily focusing on English-speaking markets.
- Build and implement a user growth framework and marketing infrastructure to support and enhance marketing initiatives.
- Identify and explore new channels and ideas for experimentation, optimization, and acquisition growth.
- Work with local teams to identify opportunities and gaps for user growth and education in respective markets.
- Design and execute localized campaigns tailored to each market’s user readiness, behaviors, and trends.
- Dive into data analysis to develop user personas, analyze conversion rates, and leverage data-driven insights for user growth opportunities.
- Work with miscellaneous stakeholders, both internal and external, such as designers, UI/UX, PR agencies and exchanges to ensure start-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns
- Manage Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social platforms, generating compelling content for PR and marketing purposes.
- A strong self-starter with a keen interest in user growth and the ability to thrive in a fast-growing, ever-changing industry.
- Exceptional English communication skills, capable of generating concise, professional PR pieces.
- Willingness to dive into details, understand local nuances and user behaviors, Stay updated on most recent crypto/DeFi trends.
- Ability to handle pressure and excel in a fast-paced, sometimes uncertain environment.
- Enthusiasm for interacting with communities through platforms like Twitter and Discord, engaging in exciting campaigns and creating engaging content.
- Willingness to share thoughts and ideas via social media platforms and actively learn about emerging projects.
- Highly organized and comfortable working across time zones and managing multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders across different geographies and responsibilities.
- Strong interest in researching tokenomics, community campaign strategies, and launching strategies for crypto projects.
- Data-driven with experience in data analysis and a track record in lead generation projects or familiarity with project management.
- Belief in the power of community and a strong interest in crypto/web3.0, particularly DeFi, NFTs, Gaming etc.
- Prior experience in the Crypto industry is a plus, but not required.
Why Join us:
Join a reputable, fast-growing web3 startup at the forefront of the industry. We provide the opportunity to collaborate with a global, cross-functional team spread across multiple locations with a potential rotation to other functions within the organization once competency is proved.
An exciting and dynamic work environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities awaits the right candidate!
We are a team of future-minded thinkers, researchers, engineers, and Web 3.0 enthusiasts working to create an open and equal decentralized world.
Working with us:
• Fast moving, challenging, and feel empowered
• Flat organization with a young and innovative culture
• A growing company with highly talented individuals
• Competitive compensation package and benefits, including high-end medical insurance coverage
• Work remotely with flexible working conditions and hours
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.