We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 650,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
What you might be doing:
- Develop and implement an innovative & business focused operations strategy and governance in order to support SwissBorg B4C growth.
- Ensure alignment of operations with product development and distribution strategy.
- Develop and provide quarterly reports based on both quantitative and qualitative data (OKRs) to the CEO.
- Maximise efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration (KYC, Payments, Support and Compliance teams)
- Ensure appropriate systems and controls within the operational teams for the identification, quantification, mitigation, and management of operational risk on a day-to-day basis.
- Promote culture and high standards amongst the operations team to ensure top of the line user experience.
- Ensure optimal efficiency by financial budgets and expenditure controlling.
- Collaborate with senior managers in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and standards, and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed
What you might bring:
- You have a good understanding of blockchain, crypto and finance as well as an experience within regulated financial institutions.
- STEM/Economics/Finance degree & work experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Exceptional leadership, organisational skills and ability to motivate individuals.
- Experience working with various departments, including technical teams.
- Go get it attitude to make sure all areas are being improved and projects finalised according to the need/plan.
- Resourceful and inquisitive mindset with an ability to understand the big picture, identify patterns and articulate vision.
- We want someone who has a passion for what we are doing and wishes to make those around them better through example and by training!
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics, using business management software (hubspot, Zendesk, jira…)
Required skills and qualifications:
- Ten or more years in a senior leadership role in a field related to our industry.
- Masterful organisational, communication, and leadership skills, backed by previous professional success.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines.
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.