In this role, you will be responsible for setting the product and design vision of the game and leading a team to create an enjoyable gameplay experience.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for games and previous leadership experience working on AAA titles.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure design supports a gameplay-first player experience.
- Own, articulate, and evangelize product direction.
- Lead, inspire, and mentor designers.
- Create vision documents, product goals, design documents, that inform the team
- Foster and maintain effective relationships inside and outside the design department.
- Come up with innovative ways to solve problems quickly to unblock other teams.
- Be a jack of all trades when necessary to generate the largest impact.
- Build a culture of learning that empowers the team to solve problems.
- Ensure game team is focused on decisions to produce the largest impact as quickly as possible.
- Act as a player advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, playability, and visual excitement.
- Establish standards and design systems for a fun and balanced experience for consumers.
- Give constructive feedback regarding game features and be able to accept feedback in kind.
- Identify and champion game enhancements and improvements to other key stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and clearly within and across teams, and to the game community.
- Able to develop and champion a strong design vision for a game system from concept to completion.
- Outstanding self-motivation and initiative.
- Able to work well in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work creatively in a demanding technical environment.
- Must be able to deliver systems and features to a high standard of quality.
- Strong ability to analyze and adapt designs based on feedback and data.
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and effective time-management skills.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Quickly adapt to new tools, technologies and development methodologies.
- Passion for games and desire to create fun and engaging experiences.
- Designed, developed, and shipped major game systems in a AAA game.
- Shipped 2 titles as a Senior Designer.
- 10+ years of experience making games.
- Experience in management role.
- Understand that while a great idea is important, great execution of said idea is even better.
- Experience in Unreal Editor 4.
- Programming or Scripting Experience.
- Blueprint Experience in Unreal.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter wrestlingmetaverse.notion.site.