What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is the first Indian play-to-earn guild powered by YGG and Polygon, to empower the gaming community. This guild will have support from the @_PolygonStudios team and will work closely with other regional guilds like @yggsea to get closer to its mission of empowering gamers in India.
With India being home to the largest gaming talent pool in the world, IndiGG is ready to become an onboarding tool for gamers to participate in the shared economy and earn primary/supplemental income through games.
At IndiGG, we are looking for a Game Analyst; someone with a huge passion and curiosity in Web3 and Game-fi culture demonstrated through research, work experience, or extra-curricular activities.
As a Game Analyst, you will be part of a growing team in the crypto space and work at the intersection of gaming and blockchain; taking the lead to help us identify investable opportunities for IGG through various forms of on-chain analysis, production of high – quality research, kickstarting our weekly newsletter on P2E games, doing necessary due diligence on the deal flows. You will play a key role in the future of crypto gaming in India, and help us achieve our mission of bridging the gap between games and gamers.
What you will work on
- Building and refining private investment thesis, establishing due diligence game plans, and implementing a systematic process in assessing opportunities
- Collaborate with the IndiGG marketing division and share data-driven insights on the play-to-earn and game economy on Twitter.
- Source investable opportunities on the secondary market through on-chain analysis using Nansen, Dune, and other data platforms in crypto.
- Launch a weekly newsletter on Substack where we cover on-chain analysis of games and become the leading newsletter for crypto gaming
- Work with the core team to promote education-based content on play-to-earn and Web3 games.
- Identify opportunities for IndiGG, including, understanding current and upcoming crypto trends, analyzing business models and strategy, and so on.
- Build tools to automate scholar-manager-guild relation, reporting, and visualization of scholar performance.
- Start working on the guild tech stack, in collaboration with the tech team of Polygon Studios and the IndiGG core team
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to parse smart contract data and build Dune dashboards
- Identify KPI to measure the health of game economies
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills.
- Enjoy finding alpha in crypto space through necessary due diligence
- Use of SQL to manage big data sets
- Understanding and prior experience of using API’s to call relevant data sets
Nice to have skills
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-gaming industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of NFT is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently while collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.