At SwissBorg, our mission is to democratize financial assets, allowing ordinary people the ability to achieve financial freedom.
SwissBorg is Europe’s fastest-growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland our innovative app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer 54 cryptocurrencies, operate in 100+ countries, and have a community base of 650,000+ users.
The crypto revolution is reshaping the financial landscape, offering transparency and financial opportunities previously limited to the wealthy. Our mission is to create a user-friendly and community-centric product that opens doors for everyone. At Swissborg, we aim to provide accessible tools that empower individuals to safely grow their wealth using the potential of DeFi.
You will play a crucial role in the development of our back office systems, with a strong emphasis on KYC and compliance. You will work closely with the Product Manager of the Assets & Identity teams, operations department, including the agents as well as collaborate with the rest of the technical team. Your contributions will be instrumental in enhancing our operational infrastructure and ensuring regulatory compliance.
You will be:
- Engage with your squad to provide feedback about interface ideas, including reviews of requirements & designs
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components
- Writing application interface code using TypeScript following React.js workflows
- Integrating with GraphQL & RESTful APIs (both within the organization, as well as 3rd party services)
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Developing the application’s API gateway layer
We would love to meet you if you have:
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript & newer specifications of EcmaScript
- A thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with functional programming (ramda, true-myth)
- Familiarity with both RESTful APIs & GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Scala
- Basic knowledge of microservices architecture
- Passionate about crypto/web3
What you can expect from us:
We offer a remote working environment
25 days annual leave plus local bank holidays
Annual bonus paid in CHSB
A welcome CHSB bonus
Flexible working hours
Individual learning and development budget
Annual team retreats
A MacBook Pro
An equipment voucher to ensure that your home office is up to your standards
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.