Astar Foundation is a team behind Astar Network, the dApp Hub of Polkadot. We create and maintain the web3 infrastructure that other smart contracts and blockchain projects will be using.
Astar Network is built on top of Substrate. The Core Development team focuses on developing the core components of the Astar Network runtime node and the various virtual machines used within it for smart contract execution for Substrate including the contract pallet and partially in the frontier project as well as providing user’s of our Networks the best possible experience in managing their assets and interacting with DotSama ecosystem through Astar Portal.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven front-end engineer with experience in building web3 applications.
As a front-end developer you will be mostly working on features related to interaction with Astar and Shiden Networks as well as relay chains and other parachains (XCM) via Astar Portal through designing and building UI, business logic and APIs on top of the polkadot.js and web3.js libraries.
You will be part of a pivotal moment for interoperable blockchain history in creating a decentralized internet and bridging other blockchains on the way.
- Work closely with the core developer team and BizDev team on user requirements and implementation
- Build and extend reusable components with Typescript and various web frameworks like Vue.js 3 and React.js
- Integrate frontend with middleware (indexers, various APIs, wallets) and protocols
- Write and maintain unit tests, functional/logic tests for UI components
- Raise the code quality by reviewing team members’ code, sharing knowledge and collaborating within and across teams
Qualification and Skills
- Proficiency and proven experience with various web frameworks (preferably with Vue3.js) and the Typescript language and working with hooks (+1 years)
- Proficiency and proven experience with page state management
- Experience with the Vue3.js composition API and API injection
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experiences with web3 libraries and frameworks, like PolkadotJS or web3.js
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3.
- Understanding of open-source culture.
- History of contributing to various open-source projects.
- Understanding of cross-cultural communication in a highly diverse and distributed working environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and/or experience in additional blockchain technologies with smart contract capabilities such as Ethereum, Near etc.
- Understands responsive page component development
- Deep knowledge of various design patterns
- Understands how to develop responsive web pages
- Understands using Storybook
- Understands web design
- Understands how to program serverless functions in Node.js
- Astar Foundation is a fully distributed global company that encapsulates the true Web3 spirit in this modern age. All work is done remotely and you are allowed to work from anywhere in the world.
- You will gain a deep understanding of modern blockchain technology and business development skills that will translate to many other jobs.
- Astar is one of the fastest-growing blockchains in the Polkadot ecosystem. You will get to meet various companies and projects and have a chance to talk with industry legends.
- We offer a competitive salary and additional token incentives.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.