Site Fuse_network Fuse
Who are we?
We are a passionate team of builders focussed creating the most business and consumer-friendly blockchain ecosystem for mainstream adoption of web3 payments. Our focus is on removing complexity to enable developers to rapidly ship products that are designed for everyday people on Fuse Network – a low-cost, EVM compatible blockchain.
As part of the Network Engineering team, you will take an active role in the development of core products and protocols of the Fuse Network. As we released the Fuse V2 Whitepaper you will work closely with the CTO on the implementation of the roadmap. The work involves research and development in the areas of L2 solutions, oracles and bridges, decentralized identity and storage.
– Collaborate with Product, Business, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build features for new and existing products.
– Implement a consistent, high-quality user experience across multiple blockchain-based applications, data-heavy analytics interfaces, and documentation pages.
– Research latest blockchain technologies and evaluate their integration in the Fuse Network.
– 4 + years of full-stack experience. Proven experience in front-end frameworks such as React and backend development in NodeJS or Python is required. Additional experience in Go or Rust in an advantage
– Experience in all stages of product development including planning and techical specification.
– Solid understanding of web3 architecture, experience in Solidity. Understanding of advanced topics such as rollups, oracles or bridges is an advantage.
– Knowledge and experience in topics as DIDs and decentralized storage is an advantage.
– English fluency is a must.
What’s in it for you?
– Opportunity to have an impact in a growing organization with big ambitions.
– Attractive compensation package including Fuse Token Grant allocation and/or equity to be negotiated depending on the experience of the candidate.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter fuse.freshteam.com.