Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we’ve built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we’re looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
What you’ll be doing
As a Full Stack Ethereum Developer, you will join our team that works on Defender. Defender acts as a security operations (SecOps) platform for Ethereum with built-in best practices. Development teams implement Defender to ship faster and minimize security risks. OpenZeppelin’s operational security products are used by top teams in the space such as Aave, Yearn, Balancer, PoolTogether, Opyn, Notional, and Foundation Labs. OpenZeppelin products are built using technologies including NodeJS, Typescript, and Svelte. We are looking for developers who have strength in one or more of these areas. We also deploy our systems in AWS using a serverless approach.
In this role, you will play an essential part in building new components, communicating with our users to gather feedback, and working collaboratively with the rest of the team to make sure we solve important problems and provide a great user experience. Specifically, you will design and implement new features including writing tests and documentation, participate in user interviews to collect feedback, and define new features in order to contribute to building a great user experience. Finally, you will help build reliable and scalable systems with a strong focus on security.
- 5+ years of experience in full stack web development.
- Interested or knowledgeable about Ethereum.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript.
- Experience with UI development frameworks ( eg React, Vue, Svelte)
- Experience with serverless setups using AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudFormation.
- Strong desire to further your education about Ethereum and contribute to the blockchain space.
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organizational skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Advanced English communication skills — all of our internal and external communication is in English.
Nice to Have
- Good understanding of security concerns in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Experience developing dapps in Ethereum.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.