About Drift Labs
Drift is a leading derivatives exchange on Solana. Our mission is to bring state-of-the-art trader-centric experience from centralized exchanges on-chain. We’re a team of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working together to make this a reality.
Within five months of launching, we have:
- Hit $10B in cumulative volume traded;
- Achieved over $50M in trader open interest with $13M in collateral vault balance;
- Launched 21 trading markets.
Drift is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to be a core member of our engineering team, to build and maintain a decentralized perpetual futures exchange across the tech stack (frontend, backend data, smart contracts/programs). You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Solana stack on cutting-edge technology that revolutionizes the way we trade digital assets.
Drift Labs pays a competitive salary with upside potential.
- Front-End Applications: Build out frontend application(s) using React and Typescript
- Back-End Applications and Infrastructure: Build out SDKs to our backend solana contracts. Maintain off-chain infrastructure.
- Code Review: Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations, UI/UX testing, and processes
- 2+ years of experience in frontend and backend software development.
- Experience in building decentralized applications using web3.js
- Understanding of blockchain concepts and smart contracts
- Ability to go from design concepts to implementation fast
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and decentralized finance.
Nice to Have
- Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level.
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products.
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain and building applications on Solana.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline.
Drift’s Development Stack
- Frontend: Typescript + React
- Smart Contracts: Rust (using Anchor framework)
- Backend: MySQL
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Remote first – work from anywhere
- International team meets
- Stipend for laptop
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.